We at FireUp are glad to announce that we are conducting Vedic Mathematics Seminar on 20th June, 21st June and 22nd June 2009.
In the month of February and March, 2009 we successfully conducted seminars on Vedic Mathematics in Pretoria High School, Hare school and Sakhawat Memorial Higher Secondary Girlsâ€™ School.
What is Vedic Mathematics?
Vedic mathematics – a gift given to this world by the ancient sages of India. â€œVedic Mathematics” refers to a technique of calculation based on a set of 16 Sutras or algorithms derived from these sutras. The evasive problems or the time consuming huge sums can often be solved quickly and without any mistakes by using the Vedic method.
How it will help you?
Vedic Mathematics helps you to solve mathematical problems about 15 times faster. It will not only help you to score high grades in your school examinations and will also be effective for competitive examinations as well. It can even help the mathematics teacher to make the student learn this gift (sutras in vedas) from Indian Sages. It is proven that any mathematical problem can be solved mentally with these sutras.
Who will conduct the seminar?
Prof. Vineet Patawari – B.com(H), ACA, PGDM (IIM Indore)
- MD & CEO of Preksha Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- Management Faculty at St.Xavierâ€™s College, Kolkata.
- Founder of www.fireup.co.in â€“ e-learning portal & producer of educational CDs
- Seminar Topic – â€œVedic Mathematicsâ€
- Time and Date â€“ 10th, 11th and 12th July from 3pm to 6 pm.
- Venue – Air Conditioned Hall at BG-109, Sector II, Salt Lake Near tank No, 7 and Baishakhi Island. Kolkata â€“ 700091.
- SeminarÂ CoordinatorÂ -Â Mr. Vineet Patawari
- Call us to register at 9830264971 / 40046740
- Or, mail us your contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can register personally at the following address
- Contact Address â€“BG-109, Sector II, Salt Lake Near tank No, 7 and Baishakhi Island. Kolkata â€“ 700091.