This is the era of competition and to succeed in the competition you need to fire up and keep yourself up-to-date with the fast moving world. The internet is a real boon to all the students and competitive examination takers. All the data and any sort of help that you wanted is just a click away. Many mathematics gurus have extended their helping hand to students and share their ideas over the internet these days. Nowadays if you are thinking to appear for CAT, MAT or even your campus interviews you have to appear for an aptitude round which tests your mathematical skills.
Why is speedy mathematics required?
1. Time is the most crucial factor. The person who can calculate quickly and accurately wins the match. Mental mathematics saves much of your time. Mental mathematics techniques like Vedic Mathematics, Trachtenberg method, etc. are 10-15 times faster than the conventional way of solving. Vedic mathematics is a very good option to train yourself in quick calculations.
You might have seen QuickerMaths.com. It is an initiative of Vineet Patwari, (the owner of FireUp) who has used all his love for this subject to make this website. You too can follow this link Quicker Maths and help yourself to learn quicker methods to solve mathematical problems.
2. It is an easy way to do away with your math-phobia and to teach students mathematics simply and easily.
3) It sharpens your brain.
4) It enhances your concentration, speed, accuracy and memory.
5) Speed Maths or Vedic Maths is very simple to apply and the tricks are very simple to remember also.
6) It boosts your confidence and makes you acquire a love for this wonderful subject.
Is mathematics a nightmare for you?
Well it is nothing to fear about. Believe me it’s very simple and easy. It just needs a little bit of time and effort from your side. If you are appearing for any competitive examination you surely need to be good at your calculations. Within 2 hours you need to solve 50-60 questions. You really need to be quick and accurate. Just running away is not a solution; you need to be willing to put in some extra effort. So gear up and try learning the tricks in Vedic mathematics to shield you in competitive examinations. Only regular practice can help you become stronger, quicker, accurate and better in you calculations.
You can reach out to a free source for learning the fundamentals at the following link http://www.quickermaths.com/category/vedic-maths/
Suggested good books to improve your mathematics skills
1) The first book that hit my mind and which has helped me improve my mathematics skills is Quicker Maths by M.Tyra. A wonderful book with all the topics thoroughly covered for all competitive examinations – Purchase Online
2) Vedic Mathematics by Bharati Krsna Tirthaji, V. S Agrawala – Purchase Online
3) The Trachtenberg Speed System of Basic Mathematics by Jakow Trachtenberg – Purchase Online
There are numerous other books available in the market. Just stretch out your hand (or search online on flipkart) a little and put in some effort to practice mathematics regularly. I promise you shall love the subject.