Directions for next 5 logical questions: Refer to the data below and answer the logical questions that follow:
Nine people A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I want to go a party. There are some conditions as follows.
- If A goes then G will also go.
- A and B always go together.
- If D doesn’t go, then C goes.
- If H goes. I will definitely go.
- If B goes, E doesn’t go.
- D and I always go together.
- If B goes, I definitely goes.
- B and D never goes together.
- If C goes, H will definitely go.
1. If four people were to go to party, which of the following will be the group?
2. If B and H never go together, which of the following is true?
a. If C goes, then B will not go.
b. If I goes, then B, will not go.
c. If e goes, then H will definitely go.
d. Both [a] and [b]
Read the rest of this entry »Tags: cat 2010 Logical Questions and Answers, Logic Questions and Answers, Logical Questions, Logical Questions and answers, Logical Questions and Answers 2009, Logical Questions and Answers 2010, Logical Questions with solutions, sample Logical Questions and Answers