About e-CAT Test
Each test is a Full length Online Mock CAT Test.
Each test has 3 sections -
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation.
There are around 30 questions in each section.
You can answer any section first by clicking on the corresponding “QA”, “VA” or “DI” tab. You can also go to the next page any time by clicking the next tab located at the end of the page.
In the right pane you can see a glimpse of the questions you had skipped and the questions you have already answered.
How to set up e-CAT Test
1. Click On the particular test you want to take. A popup would appear.
2. If you have not already bought the Test Click on the first Link, and buy it otherwise click on the Second link.
3. Clicking on the second link will automatically begin the test.
Tips to set up e-CAT Test
1. You can take any test at any time according to your convenience.
2. You can finish the test any time by clicking the “Submit” button located at the end of the page.
3. Duration of each test is 150 minutes. If you fail to submit the paper within that time the paper will automatically get submitted. You can check the elapsed time by clicking on the “Time” tab.
4. If you have emergency appointments or face “power cut” during the test you can take a retest but number of retests must not exceed 3. But once you have pressed the "SUBMIT" button, you can not take a retest for that particular test.
If you buy e-CAT Tests or e-CAT prep Material, you get the e-CAT Sectional Tests free.
e-CAT Sectional Tests are not sold separately.